Unlocking the potential of people and communities in Africa
Beulah Africa Training enables skills development and skills transfer in Africa leading to transformative individual and corporate change; offering accredited and non-accredited trainings applicable to the socio-economic development, transformation and empowerment fields. Beulah Africa specializes in providing novice and intermediate skills development.
Personal Development (NQF Level 1-2):
- Problem solving
- Manage personal finance
- Behave in a professional manner in a business environment
- Plan to manage one’s time.
Leadership Development (NQF Level 4):
- Leadership, emotional intelligence and vision
- Concepts and principles of management
- The use of oral and written communication
- Project management tools
- Plan strategically to improve business performance
- Batho Pele principles and ethical standards in the Public Sector
- Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace.
Enterprise Development / New Venture Creation (SMME) (NQF Level 4):
- Business communication
- Research and viability of new venture ideas
- Create a business plan
- Finance and new venture financing
- Manage staff
- Understand marketing
- Administration, agreements and contracts.
Organisational Transformation and Change Management (NQF Level 5):
- Use communication to apply SA transformative HRD legislation to organisational transformation
- Implement change management to take advantage of diversity in the workplace
- Apply complexity theory
- Underpin organisational transformation through the use of a value system
- Use employment equity (EE) in the organisation.
Community Development (Non-Accredited):
- Introduction into Community Development and Community Based Planning
- Community committee empowerment workshops for community leaders
- SLP Managers introduction to community development and skills development.
For more information or bookings, please contact: beulah@ beulahafrica.co.za.
Training Venue Hire
Beulah Africa Training has a training facility at our offices that can accommodate training and/or functions between 20-30 people. For more information or bookings, please contact: beulah@ beulahafrica.co.za.